Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Prague - The Overview

Wow. How could I do an over view of a whole week in a city like Prague! I'll tell you how. When you are FOUR months behind on your blogging. That's how. Desperate times call for Desperate measures.

To cut a long story short, PRAGUE IS AMAZING! YOU MUST SEE IT BEFORE YOU DIE! If you can ofcourse! It is just a little bit out of the way, and can be considered as rather risky to travel in. We had no trouble thankfully!

I felt like I could get lost in Prague. It has an amazing atmosphere that I haven't found anywhere else. There is a certain kind of golden light that hits the walls of the old city that just make you feel like you have entered a whole other time. The architecture of the buildings and the wall murals are breathtaking and add the ambience of the old city. I cannot express how beautiful I felt Prague was. I also found that Prague is refreshingly different from the other European cities I have been to. There was something about the city that made me feel like it is the best kept secret in Europe.

I cannot recommend Prague highly enough! It really is that good! And that food!!!  The scent of traditional Czech pastry like Tdrelnik (I think that's how it's spelt?) drifting through the alley ways will lure you into the bakery's and having you pulling your wallets out. Oh boy! Did they look and smell good!

Well, I have said enough, it is now time for photos! They are a pitiful representation of the city, but will have to do!
















2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful old city. Lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seriously was! Like you wouldn't believe! And I really am.

      Delete